Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My Desk

You can tell a lot about a person by the way they keep their desk. I just cleaned mine up the other day and I can't say how long it will be until papers start piling up again. I don't know what this picture says about me but I'm sure if you enlarge it and see my glass of pepsi... it's definately saying that I like ice! The bottom of my bed is right beside me to my right. This area is also where I do most of my needle felting. I use a gardener's kneeling mat for my table. It's just the right size for my long arms. I added a picture of the project I'm working on now and a close up of the bajillion tiny holes created by the felting process. The project is one I've done before. In fact I'm working on 7 of these at once.
Until next time...cheers! <3~elaine




No comments: