Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Thinking about Computers, Minds and God

hi,
     Thank-you for visiting my blog.
 That picture up above is my latest artwork.
 ( Inspired by the Holy Family)
        It's over in my etsy shop.

                                                                        
     One of the reasons I have a blog, besides shamelessly trying to promote my own art.... is that I
have ideas I would like to share with someone. But, I don't know who in the world would like to listen.
     Would you listen for awhile?
      You're still here so thank-you.

     So here's the thing. I've heard that God knows every detail about us. So much as how many hairs are upon our head. The devil also has quite a lot of information about us too. Because he has been around learning all about us from the moment of our conception. God on the other hand has known us since before our conception. It's hard to understand so I try to wrap my head around the idea of it.
     A computer knows a lot. It's been fed information. Our DNA feeds data too. Okay ... so our brains are like computers. With that analogy in mind I imagine the devil being like a back ground malware or virus. And isn't it true how that evil tracks us and is always lurking upon us and waiting for a vulnerable time that would be worthwhile to cause trouble. Hmm....
 But yet God's system of operation is so almighty that He has us very well protected. He is our manufacturer. We are the administrators. The devil can't access our hearts. The data of our hearts is so well encrypted that only God Himself can access that information. It's so amazing.

Oh and one more thing....When I go to church it's as if I have many tabs open in my head. Someone calls over the loudspeaker to please silence your cell phones. I have to make an effort to silence my head too. That means closing all tabs and leaving only the one open that is right in front of my face.
                Know what I mean?
 
Well...time for you to close this tab. Thank-you so much for visiting. bye for now ~Elaine

4 comments:

Thogu Ahmad Siregar said...

Good, like it

Elaine said...

Thank-you Thogu.

Anonymous said...

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this weblog's content
all the time along with a cup of coffee.

Elaine said...

Thank-you for your comment and patience to read my blog.