Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dish Racks



I bought this vintage wire dish rack at a yard sale... years ago with thoughts of keeping my bills neatly organized. The shelf on it could be a handy little compartment for desk supplies.
( Or-so I thought) However, within weeks it was looking stuffed and messy. I really have no flat surface large enough to keep it and it was constantly in my way. It soon ended up hanging on the side of a broom closet down in the basement. There it gathered dust and more rust being neglected and forgotten. Today, I decided to drag it up, wash it off and pass it along to someone with more room and less bills. It's over at my Etsy shop



3 comments:

Toyin O. said...

It is a very nice dish rack, hope it finds a home soon:)

elaine said...

Thank-you Toyin. If not..back to the cellar it goes. Thanks for the visit. :)

Elaine said...

update...It did sell. Yay!