Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More of the ark animals





I know you might have been hoping that I change the subject...but I promised some people I would send some more pictures here. Just bear with me. Enjoy the cuteness. Thanks you guys.
I know I mentioned this but it bears repeating. The animals need a good preening. If I didn't already have so much on my plate I would be happy to take on the task. I guess you would need to use tweezers and a magnifying glass. Then finish off with a gentle artists brush.
I'm sorry to my blogging friends...I haven't been to visit you in a while...but thank-you for stopping by to check up on me. It seems since I left my job I've been busier than ever. I think it's because when I worked late at night I lost so much sleep that I was a zombie. Now that I get more sleep..I get more done.
Now to get a quick game of scrabble in before sleep. xox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post as for me. I'd like to read a bit more about that theme. Thanks for posting that info.

elaine said...

Dear Anonymous, I don't know what else to say about these critters. I am hoping they will help us pay a months mortgage payment. :)