Sunday, December 27, 2009

If it wasn't for bad pictures I would have no pictures.




* * * * * * *


The pictures below are random and my usual poor quality photography.

The picture of the door opening to the bright outside,

was my attempt to take a picture of the guys going out to shovel.

First Tom bundled up and went out then Papa followed after.

(I would have my turn after the snow stopped.)

Look how bright it looks outside.

It looks like a sunny day.
...


But when I opened the door to click some more...
this is what it really was like...

it was a blizzard.


then the battery on the camera died

( so typical)

and even though I charged it right away

Quite a few days would go by before I used it again.
Christmas came.
Some pictures are too personal to show.
Some pictures are too blurry.



Doesn't it seem as if all these boys do is play video games?




Emma was feeling a bug coming on but she still smiled for us.

She called it Merry Sickness.


Nora was so relieved to have passed another semester in the nursing program.
One more to go. We are all so happy for her.


I don't know what's going on in this picture,
but it's Tom with Nana and Grandpa.


Just some dark and blurry memories...
but they shine in my heart.

No comments: